Tuesday, November 22, 2011

FOTD: Favorite Winged Eyeliner Shape

Hello! I'm here for an overdue FOTD.



I did this look last weekend but I have no category to post it, so I just posted this under FOTD. LOL. 
Excuse the picure its low quality, I took it using my iphone4 cause I am in a hurry.



Below is actually my current profile picture in Facebook ;)



Here are some of the products I used:
MAC E/S in Cork, Malt and Embark
MAC Blacktrack in Fluidline
Milani Eyetech Liquid Eyeliner

I tweeted about it and got good responses.. maybe I should do it again and take good pics? ;)

12 comments:

  1. Love that shape. It's so flattering! You have a really steady hand, by the way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Tamyr: Thank YOU! :)

    @olgiiepolgie: thank you. ;) i lean on my tabke for extra support :) hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I luv your eyeliner like that very beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the eyeliner! i wish i could do mine like that but i'm still learning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @LetitiaLaura: Aww thanks babe :)

    @babyvmacgirl: gracias love, i will do it again and use a good camera :)

    @monica: thanks dear! When i was starting it took me the whole jar! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. you do your eye makeup so perfectly!

    definitely need to see more of this :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous makeup, its flawless, and I LOOOVE your hair color so much

    ReplyDelete
  8. very lovely style of wearing mascara lovely blog
    Follow Back Please
    ♥ SadeeStyle ♥
    www.sadeestyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Penelope: hahah thanks babe, im so loving the color im gonna keep it!

    @SadeeStyle: thank you! i'll surely check out your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

i appreciate you leaving a comment ;)