Wednesday, November 9, 2011

NOTW: Glitter seen under a Fault Line

What's up Mamas?! I feel like I haven't posted a NOTW in ages.. Gosh.. 



I used Wet n Wild Fast Dry Nail Color in 234C Hannah Pinktana and China Glaze Crackle in Fault Line. It is my first time using the WnW Hannah Pinktana and I can say it is very deceiving. The glitz and the color in the bottle will take you 5 coats to achieve, but thank goodnes it is fast-drying. I was to wear it alone but decided to add a crackle polish since it look blah. 


Dunno why this one is rotated this way when uploaded?? ;(

So from BLAH to VOILA! ;)



5 comments:

  1. I love the color of the crackle nail polish. I have to get me some of that :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this but haven't used it yet! It looks so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute. I still love crackle polishes. Nails have become so interesting this past year, with all the new effects they are coming out with, from crackle to magnetic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @tamyr: you should hon :) i've been loving them ;)

    @olgiepolgie: thank you. It's my first time using these two too. Share us your nails when you do them ;)

    @mandy: Thank you! i know babe! Fom crackle to strips to magnetic ones! :) I haven't tried the magnetic ones tho... But looking forward to it..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sper cute blog, just found it! I'm following

    Kiss*
    Bárbara

    ReplyDelete

i appreciate you leaving a comment ;)