Sunday, November 6, 2011

Where was I?



Hi Fellas! ;) I apologize for being MIA the Halloween Season. I was out and about. Within the last three weeks of October. I got sick, someone in family is sick, and I have to recover quickly for the makeup gigs I have to do. I was missing in Twitter world, #bbeautychat, Beautylish and MakeupBee too. 

I would love to say thanks to those lovely ladies who remembered me when I was missing. I really appreciate all the prayers and those kind words which helped me out through tough times. I cannot say the road I am in now is smooth, but can definitely say it is BETTER. 

I have blog posts coming out, a lot of them. I will try my best to stay on track. Love me still, OK? ;)

Xoxo, 
Jyz

8 comments:

  1. Ofcourse!
    Glad to know you're doing better.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Tamyr: hey love! Thanks for all your help! I love you sooo much. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course we still love you! Glad you're back and feeling better. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im glad you are back you were def missed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's great that you're back :) Can't wait for new posts :)

    http://daphyin-makeupisart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww! Thanks to to all of you for the warm Re-Welcome:) hahaha :)

    ReplyDelete

i appreciate you leaving a comment ;)