Thursday, July 14, 2011

Glossify with Milani 3D Glitzy Glamour - A Review

Hello beauties! Since i started this blog last week and been active in twitter, I learned that I am loving this! :D I get to meet fellow beauty lovers and it's so fun.



Now Here I am with a full review of Milani 3D Glitzy Glamour Gloss.

Product: 3D Glitzy Glamour Gloss
Net Wt. :  0.12 OZ/3.48g
Price: $7.49 USD
Website: milani
Description: New soft and brilliant Glitzy formula filled with super shiny polymers and the next generation of pearls to create the illusion of 3D depth for fuller, sexier, looking lips.



Available in spectacular 7 shades.

Movie Star - Ultra-violet with blue & pink sparkles
Fashion Diva - Purple with pink sparkles
Starshine - Purple with iridescent & pink sparkles
Stylish - Orange with copper & gold sparkles
Designer Label - Nude Peach with pink & gold sparkles
In Vogue- Red with pink sparkles
Leading Lady -Rose-berry with pink & gold sparkles


The two that I do not have is Movie Star  and Stylish . If any of u dolls have then I would love to see how they look! ;)

Swatcharoos below:




Honestly, I am not a big fan of lip glosses. Yes i use them when I need them but do not tend to reach for them all the time. I am picky with my glosses, it has to have good amount pigment on them,it has to be sparkly and does not need to exert an annoying taste/smell.

What I love about this product is the sparkles and the scent. The sparkles really does give an illusion of fuller lips.  It smells like a fruit, and doesn't have any weird fruity taste on them.  Pigment wise, I can say it's rightfully pigmented - what you see in the tube is what you really get.


My fave combos:
You can wear them alone or on top of your fave lippie.
-Fashion Diva on top of Milani Lip Flash in Flashy and/or Starflash.
-Designer Label on top of MAC Blankety

You can get these glosses and other fab Milani products at your local Target and drugstores, or check their website.

Are you ready to get Glossified? :)

8 comments:

  1. These are really pretty! I've seen where they are being compared to MAC's Dazzle Glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look so pretty and I've recently been meaning to try those. i got your comment on my blog post about the Sinful Colors polish so i decided to check out your blog too like you mentioned and so far I love what you have posted :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jackee: thanks for the comment. Yes they are like dazzle glasses. They are also thick in consistency but suorisingly not icky sticky. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @wecameasasians: hi jennifer! :) they are really so pretty. Thanks for checkin out my blog and im happy you like it :) xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! These Milani glosses are soooo pigmented and are so pretty! I want to pick up some now:) I've never tried their products but I defiantly can't wait to try these glosses, thanks for sharing luv!!!<3

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Ten-aca: hey hun! Yes they are pigmented, this pic did not really give justice to the glosses, they really are super sparkly! ;) luvin to share! -xoxo, jyz

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love how pigmented they are!!!! I really want one now :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Sara: they are super pigmented and shiny. :) oh and thanks for the follow babe :) I appreciate it. ;)xoxo, jyz

    ReplyDelete

i appreciate you leaving a comment ;)