Tuesday, July 19, 2011

More Crack..... - China Glaze Crackle Set

Hi beauties! ;) Hope you are all had a good tuesday.
I know almost everybody here have this already and I am late. ;(
Please do hear my story below. :)
i love safe packagings ;)

This box was waiting for me at work today. I am very excited to see the set of China Glaze Crackle Polish hubby ordered for me from Amazon last saturday morning. I did a melodrama on how this trend almost passed me because I am so concentrated on building my freelance kit that I stopped buying nail polish and that I am being left-out and so on. It works! Try it. Lol.

Here's what I got:

Top Row: Crushed Candy, Fault Line, Broken Hearted
Bottom Row: Lightning Bolt, Cracked Concrete, Black Mesh

I cannot wait to test them out. My friend Roxy handed these to me and suggested I take my current polish off immediately and put all of these on, like NOW.  I love that girlie dork. LOL
(Roxy, yes that's you.. YOU are mentioned here).

China Glaze have another collection of crackle 
named Crackle Metals... oohh love that metallic finish. 
 
Is husband getting a hint? I hope so.

6 comments:

  1. I have the lighting bolt I love it! Let me know what you think of the broken hearted never seen that one yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont typically wear nail polish but I had to laugh at the title of your post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jenn: sure will. i feel like this post should be done last year. lol. but did it anyways. ;) im looking forward trying the broken hearted then fault line. ;D

    @Meredith Jessica: LOL. i luv the title. hahaha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't tried any of the China Glaze's Crackle yet, but I want to!! Can't wait to see polish posts from you, using these!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the crackle look too, and there are sooooo many colors! new SUPER EASY newspaper nail tutorial up, i would love for you to check it out. :)

    www.so--hi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Ten-aca: hi hun. :) really you haven't? oh well looks like im not really late on this one since i am not alone. LOL. Thanks, I think I will love this one. So many to choose from. ;)

    @Rach: hello! thanks for the comment. ;) oh i love newspaper nails. i will go check it out. thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete

i appreciate you leaving a comment ;)