Thursday, July 21, 2011

I won! I won!

When I started this blog it is the same time I get back being active on Beautylish and on Twitter. I also began following bloggers whose blogs I have been reading even before I decided that I wanna be blogging too. 

One of them is Michelle of BeautyBesties. I enjoy her post regarding polishes and
love the information she gladly shares. 

That week she was having a giveaway of Sally Hansen Salon Effects and she will choose one winner from her twitter followers and one for her blog followers. And, I am that one lucky twitter follower! 

Here's what I got:



I got the one in Ay, Ay, Captain! the stripes wanna make me go on a cruise! I am so excited trying this on. I've seen it in stores but always hesitant to buy.

Thank you so much Michelle for sharing a wonderful product. If you lovelies haven't followed her yet here is the link for her beauty blog and also follow her on twitter @beautybesties.


Ay, Ay Girlies! ;)

*** Yesterday I was tweeting with Penelope_Amor and she got this amazing trio for WnW. Geesh 
I told myself I need to find so right after work I went to CVS but had no luck, but I got this babies: 

How I Met Your Magenta (pink) and Silvivor (silver)



10 comments:

  1. Yaaay. Free stuff is always good lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @mercedes: thank you!

    @jessica: it is! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, I just bought a pack of Sally Hansen's nail effects in houndstooth, so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Sally Hansen Salon Effects strips! I had a love affair a few weeks ago with them and literally wore a new pair every two weeks. It spoiled me a bit as they wore so long and I didn't have to worry about dry time. I might get them again...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! I love that you can win so many things now that the online beauty world has evolved so much with products and giveaways! I won the Beautylish UNII palette a while back, and it was the first time EVER winning ANYTHING! I completely share your excitement! *highfive!*

    ReplyDelete
  6. @makeup artist jessica rivera: thank you!

    @meredith jessica: i was eyeing the houndstooth one last week! How real pretty does it look up close?

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Mandy: Really they can be worn up to 2 weeks? That's cool. if it is then I might want to invest in them. :)

    @Soma Seven: High Five Girlie! I know its so much fun. I didn't really expected it. :) How was the unii palette? I am thinking of getting those cuz they look sturdier than the z. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! Can't wait to see your nail post with these strips on! Looking forward to seeing how they look!:)

    ReplyDelete

i appreciate you leaving a comment ;)